Director of Facilities
One Barnard Drive
Oceanside, CA 92056
Mon.-Fri. 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Facilities Help Desk
- Carrie Everts
- Tracy Gibson
- Wendell Fullwood
- Roger Waller
Our commitment is to provide safe, sustainable, and high quality facilities along with professional and timely services that support and enhance the College's academic programs and educational experience.
- Participate in the development of accreditation self studies and develop Administrative Unit Outcomes to improve the performance of the Facilities department.
- Plan, coordinate, organize and direct the district's daily operations of Maintenance, Grounds, Transportation, Custodial Services and Facilities Administration functions. Provide assistance in planning, developing and preparing for major capital projects for new construction and reconstruction, alteration, renovations, building improvements, maintenance services, and coordination of work performed by independent contractors.
The Functions of Facilities
- Facilities Planning & Capital Projects
Provides management oversight for programming, planning, architecture, engineering and construction of new or remodeled projects and tenant improvements. Also responsible for tracking and maintaining all space data, such as floor plans, square footages, Five-year Capital Outlay and local/scheduled maintenance plans.
- Facilities Administration
Provides departmental administrative and operations support for the Facilities Department, HelpDesk service, scheduling of district vehicle usage, building security codes, work request status, and issuance of building keys.
- Facilities Maintenance Services
Provides building maintenance services including interior finishes (carpet, painting, and floor tile), electrical, mechanical, heating and ventilation, plumbing and issuance/inventorying of building keys.
- Facilities Custodial Services
Provides custodial services including daily housekeeping of District buildings, classrooms, offices and restrooms, set-ups for special events, office relocation, and moves of district furniture and equipment.
- Facilities Grounds Services
Provides grounds maintenance services for roadways, sidewalks, general landscaping, landscape construction and maintenance work related to irrigation plumbing, irrigation electrical and installation, recycling and assistance with set-ups for special events.
- Facilities Transportation Services
Provides fleet oversight and preventative maintenance services/repairs for district vehicles, carts and equipment.