Horticulture Plant Sales Nursery
Support Your Local Community College Horticulture Program!
Annual Poinsettia Sale & Holiday Pop-up Shops
Poinsettia Sale Hours: 9am - 4pm, every weekday, Dec. 4th - Dec. 22nd or until sold out
(closed on College Holidays)
Pop-up Shop Hours: Don't miss the last one of the Holiday Season! Wed. 12/20/17, 9am - 3pm. Pop-in antime during these hours with a friend and your creativity! We'll be making Kokedama Holiday Balls!
- .Poinsettia Varieties/Colors: Red, White, Maroon & Chianti Red
- 4-inch pots - $4.50 (In-Nursery Sales Only - SOLD OUT for Pre-Orders)
- 6-inch pots - $5.50
- 8-inch pots - $19.00
- Poinsettia Box (6-inch) - $12.00 - $15.00 (depending on box)
- Pop-up Shop - $20.00 (includes one 6-inch poinsettia, all other materials, and personalized instruction).
- All nursery sales, including Poinsettias & Pop-up Shops are payable by check or credit/debit card only. Sales tax of 7.75% is added to every purchase.
- Orders (or in-person purchases) of 10 or more plants are discounted 10%, before tax.
- Orders (or in-person purchases) of 50 or more plants are discounted 15%, before tax.
- We accept pre-orders for 10 or more poinsettias only. Please visit the Sales Nursery for smaller quantities. (To pre-order, please complete the following form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Regular Nursery Hours: Monday, Wednesday & Friday, from 9AM - 2PM (closed on College holidays)
- Plant sales are open to everyone. Customer parking available in Lot-7A. No permit required for spaces identified for customers. See below for directions and more information.
- The nursery is stocked daily with a unique and diverse selection of ornamental and edible plants, including drought tolerant & California friendly plants for your gardening needs!
- Our knowledgeable staff is here to assist you in selecting the appropriate plants for your garden.
- Plant purchases directly support the department and program. (Check or Debit/Credit Card only - Thank you!)
More Nursery Information
Located on the Oceanside Campus, Horticulture Complex
1 Barnard Drive, Oceanside, CA 92056
Customer parking available in Lot-7A. (No permit required for spaces identified for customers)
Phone: 760.757.2121 ext. 6994
Campus Map (PDF)
Nursery Brochure (PDF)
- From I-5, go east on Highway 78. Exit on College Blvd. and turn left. Go north on College Blvd. to the first traffic light and turn left on Barnard Drive. Continue on Barnard Drive until you see Parking Lot 7A. Turn right and drive down the hill to the Horticulture Building.
- From I-15, go west on Highway 78. Exit at College Blvd.. Turn left onto Vista Way, then right on College. Go north on College Blvd. to the first traffic light and turn left on Barnard Drive. Continue on Barnard Drive to Parking Lot 7A.
- From Oceanside Blvd. or Vista Way, take Rancho del Oro Road to the first traffic light, Glaser Drive. Glaser Drive is the west entrance to the campus. Make a left onto Barnard Drive. Make another left into Parking Lot 7A.