The Hospitality Management Program offers courses for students planning to transfer as hospitality majors to four-year institutions as well as career and technical courses, often leading to certificates of competence and achievement.
Career options include front office, reservations, sales, marketing, customer service and management positions in hotels, restaurants, theme parks, attractions, clubs, and casinos.
- A.A. in Hospitality Management
- A.A. in Restaurant Management
- Certificates of Achievement: Hospitality Management, Restaurant Management
- Certificates of Proficiency: Catering Operations, Dining Room Operations, Food Service Operations, Front Office Operations, Meeting and Event Management, Rooms Division Management
- Chair: Claire Ehrlinger
Office: Oceanside, Room T412
P 760.757.2121 x6404
- Department: Horticulture and Hospitality
- Dean: Al Taccone, Ph.D.
Office: Oceanside, Room 4819
- Secretary: Monique Reeve
Office: Oceanside, Room 4604
Office Hours: Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m.- 4:00 p.m. with variable lunch time