EVENTS & NEWS
- UC: August 1- November 30, 2017
- CSU: October 1-November 30, 2017
- Transferring to a 4-year Univeristy in Fall 2018? Attend an open hours APPLICATION WORKSHOP in OC1201 (Printable Schedule):
- Saturday, November 4th- 12:30pm-5:00pm
- Wednesday, November 8th- 5:00pm-9:00pm
- Friday, November 17th- 11:00am-3:00pm
- Friday, November 17th- 11:00am-3:00pm (San Elijo Campus- SAN107)
- Saturday, November 18th- 12:30pm-5:00pm
- Tuesday, November 21st- 10:00am-2:00pm
- Thursday, November 30th- 1:00pm-9:00pm
- Thursday, November 30th- 2:30pm-7:00pm (San Elijo Campus- SAN107)
- Introduction to Transfer Workshop (Printable Schedule):
- Wednesday, November 8th- 6:00pm-7:00pm in OC1201
- Tuesday, November 14th- 6:00pm-7:00pm (San Elijo Campus- Student Center Building Conference Room A)
- CSUSM Representative Visit
- Wednesday, November 6th- 9:00am-1:00pm (San Elijo Campus- Student Center Building Conference Room A)
- Wednesday, November 8th- 11:00am-3:00pm
- UCSD Representative Visit
- Thursday, November 9th- 1:00pm-4:00pm (San Elijo Campus- Student Center Building Conference Room A)
- Tuesday, November 22nd- 9:00am-1:00pm
- SDSU Representative Visit
- Thursday, November 9th- 9:00am-1:00pm
News for Transfer Students
Are you a freshman, foster youth, active duty military or Veteran and interested in transferring to UCSD? Please stop by or visit the UCSD website to see if you are eligible for the UniversityLink (ULink) program - a guaranteed admission program with a 3.5 GPA to UCSD. Apply online through UCSD (see link above).
UC Transfer Admission Planner (TAP)
The UC TAP tool is designed for students transferring from California community colleges, including those students who are seeking a Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) with one of the six participating UC campuses.
Students can use the Transfer Admission Planner to enter their coursework (completed and planned) from the very beginning of their college careers, or at any point when they decide to transfer to a UC campus.
- Do you have an educational plan? Call (760) 795-6880 to set up an appointment with a transfer counselor to create an individual academic transfer plan. Students must complete Matriculation including the math and English assessment tests or alternative(s) to, prior to their appointment.
- Plans for graduate school?
- The California State University application is available online.
- You can apply to a University of California school online.
- You may apply for IGETC or CSUGE certification at the end of your last term at MiraCosta College by completing the request for certification form and submitting it to the MiraCosta College Admissions and Records office.